Friday, June 3, 2011

T-Ball


Koye started T-Ball this week and this kid can throw the ball like a champ. He loves playing and really enjoys everyone on his team. There is one little girl on his team that he went to pre-school with Maecie, this little girl is so stinkin cute. Actually every little girl on the team is super cute. I am just a little partial to Maecie because she use to help Koye well actually she would just write Koye's name for him in school. These kids are having a ball.



 Concentrating on getting his stance right to hit the ball (I need to help him a little)
 He is smiling the whole way to 1st base!! Cracks me up


 This is Maecie!! She is going to be a great softball player
 Imree was playing around in the dugout! Lovin Koyes hat

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I am glad our kids are on the same team! Kite is super cute and fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete